CBS Sports latest Bracketology is out from expert Jerry Palm.
Palm’s projection includes eight Big Ten teams, including No. 2 seed Michigan State. The Spartans are projected to face No. 15 Bradley in the West.
Purdue and Michigan both are projected as 3-seeds, according to Palm, with the Boilermakers facing No. 14 Hofstra and the Wolverines facing No. 14 Harvard.
Here’s CBS Sports’ latest projection:
First Round: East
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 14 Hofstra
First Round: South
- No. 3 Michigan vs. No. 14 Harvard
- No. 7 Iowa vs. No. 10 Seton Hall
First Round: Midwest
- No. 4 Wisconsin vs. No. 13 Vermont
- No. 10 Minnesota vs. No. 7 VCU
First Round: West
- No. 2 Michigan State vs. No. 15 Bradley
- No. 5 Maryland vs. No. 16 Iona OR No. 16 Prairie View
- No. 11 Ohio State vs. No. 6 Buffalo
You can view the full updated bracket here.