DraftKings Sportsbook Promo: Double Your Money With One TD on Wild Card Weekend
DraftKings Michigan Sportsbook is coming through with a no-brainer promo for NFL Super Wild Card Weekend. New users can grab insane +100 odds on any team to score a touchdown in either of Saturday’s games. In short, those who wager up to $50 will double their money as soon as a team crosses the goal line.
There is almost no chance that the first game, let alone both games, pass without a touchdown. In today’s NFL, offense is king and touchdowns come in bunches. It’s almost a guarantee that touchdowns are going to come early and often.
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook here and double your money if at least one touchdown is scored this weekend.
How To Double Your Money at DraftKings Sportsbook
Signing up with DraftKings Sportsbook is easy. Start the sign-up process by clicking here.
Once you input some basic information to register, the next step is depositing funds into your account. In order to activate this special offers, bettors need to deposit at least $5. This can be done via PayPal, bank transfers, credit/debit cards, or a variety of other safe and convenient methods.
Following registration and deposit, you are ready to start playing. Here are the full details on this no-brainer DraftKings Sportsbook promo:
- This promo is available for Saturday’s games.
- Offer available for new users and first-time depositors early.
- New users must make a deposit of at least $5 to qualify.
- After deposit, users will be given a single-use odds boost to use on “Any team to score a touchdown during Wild Card Weekend.”
- Users must place bet by 1:05 p.m. on Saturday.
- Boosted price set to +100.
- Users must select the odds boost in their bet slip prior to placing the bet on the boosted price.
- Limit one bet per user.
- If the boost does not immediately appear, refresh the page and it should show up.
- Odds boost excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and other boosts.
- Users must be located in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, or West Virginia.
DraftKings Sportsbook Odds For Wild Card Weekend
Here are the current odds on Wild Card Weekend at DraftKings Sportsbook:
- Colts +6.5 (-106)
Bills -6.5 (-115)
- Rams +4.5 (-110)
Seahawks -4.5 (-110)
- Buccaneers -8.5 (-112)
Washington +8.5 (-109)
- Ravens -3.5 (-109)
Titans +3.5 (-112)
- Bears +9.5 (-109)
Saints -9.5 (-112)
- Browns +4 (-106)
Steelers -4 (-115)
Expanded Field Means More Action
This is the first time that the NFL will have six different games going on Wild Card Weekend. Previously, the top two teams in each conference were given a bye, but with the league adding two teams to the playoffs, only the top seed in each conference grabs the bye. This year is going to be much different.
The Buccaneers are one of the biggest favorites of the weekend despite being the road team. The Washington Football Team (7-9) snuck into the playoffs by winning the putrid NFC East.
The other big favorite is the New Orleans Saints against the Chicago Bears. New Orleans opens at -9.5 against the Bears. The Saints have struggled to make deep runs into the playoffs in recent years. Will this time around be any different?
Get in on the action with DraftKings Sportsbook now.
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook here and grab 100-1 odds on any team to score a touchdown this weekend.