11 B1G players selected in 6th round of NFL Draft, including 5 from Michigan
The sixth round of the 2020 NFL Draft was the most active for the B1G. Eleven former players from the conference heard their names called in that round, with Michigan leading the way with five selections.
Penn State was the only other program from the B1G with multiple players picked in the sixth round, seeing two former stars picked. Nebraska, Maryland, Ohio state and Indiana each had one player chosen in the sixth round.
Here’s the complete list of the B1G’s sixth-round selections:
- No. 182: Michael Onwenu, OL, Michigan — New England Patriots
- No. 183: Cam Brown, DB, Penn State — New York Giants
- No. 187: Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan — Cleveland Browns
- No. 192: Jon Runyan, OL, Michigan — Green Bay Packers
- No. 193: Robert Windsor, DT, Penn State — Indianapolis Colts
- No. 194: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska — Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- No. 198: Antoine Brooks Jr., DB, Maryland — Pittsburgh Steelers
- No. 199: Jordan Fuller, DB, Ohio State — Los Angeles Rams
- No. 205: Josh Metellus, DB, Michigan — Minnesota Vikings
- No. 209: Simon Stepaniak, OL, Indiana — Green Bay Packers
- No. 213: Jordan Glasgow, LB, Michigan — Indianapolis Colts