12 B1G players crack Top 50 prospects for 2021 NFL Draft by Pro Football Focus
As the college football and NFL seasons (hopefully) creep closer, Pro Football Focus is re-evaluating its big board for the 2021 NFL Draft. A lot of B1G names were on the most recent edition.
PFF recently released its updated top 50 prospects for the next NFL Draft. That updated list included 12 B1G names, with three players listed among the top 10 prospects in the draft class.
Leading the way was Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields, who was No. 2 overall on the list. Penn State linebacker Micah Parsons was slated in the No. 5 slot and Purdue receiver Rondale Moore was tabbed as the No. 7 prospect in the class.
Everyone else form the B1G was at No. 20 or lower.
By school, Ohio State led the way with four selections in the top 50. Penn State had three players included and Michigan had two selections. Minnesota, Purdue and Iowa each had one. Below is where each B1G player ranked:
- No. 2: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- No. 5: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- No. 7: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
- No. 20: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
- No. 22: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
- No. 25: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State
- No. 30: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
- No. 37: Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan
- No. 39: Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan
- No. 40: Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
- No. 48: Tyler Linderbaum, OL, Iowa
- No. 49: Jayson Oweh, DE, Penn State
You can view Pro Football Focus’s complete top 50 list here.