13 B1G players crack Todd McShay's 'Top 50' ahead of 2021 NFL Draft
A lot of really talented players in the B1G won’t be able to play football this fall. And if you trust ESPN NFL Draft expert Todd McShay, there are more than a dozen top 50 prospects we’re missing out on this year.
This week, McShay released his top 50 prospects for the 2021 NFL Draft. It’s not necessarily ranked on what order McShay believes the players will be drafted, but instead based on pure talent level.
In total, 13 B1G players were listed inside McShay’s top 50. Penn State linebacker Micah Parsons was the highest-ranked B1G prospect, coming in at No. 5 on the list.
Ohio State led the way in total selections, having five players make the cut. Michigan was next with three players, while Penn State had two. Minnesota, Northwestern and Purdue each had one player on the list.
Below is the complete list of B1G names to crack McShay’s top 50:
- No. 5: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- No. 6: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- No. 7: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
- No. 13: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
- No. 17: Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
- No. 24: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
- No. 26: Nico Collins, WR, Michigan
- No. 28: Rashawn Slater, OL, Northwestern
- No. 30: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State
- No. 36: Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State
- No. 46: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
- No. 47: Kwity Paye, DL, Michigan
- No. 50: Chris Evans, RB, Michigan
You can view the complete list on ESPN.com (subscription required).