20 B1G commits playing in All-American Bowl
B1G fans hoping to get a first-hand look at some of the stars joining the conference next fall will have a good chance to do so on Saturday afternoon when the U.S. Army All-American Bowl kicks off.
Twenty future B1G players will participate in Saturday’s All-American game, giving fans of the conference just a glimpse of the talent joining the league in 2019. The total number of B1G commits could increase, as some players are expected to make their commitment decision during the game.
Ohio State leads the way with the most participants, as six future Buckeyes will play in Saturday’s game. Michigan and Nebraska each have three commits playing in the game. Penn State, Purdue and Wisconsin each have two and Iowa and Indiana will each have one player.
Below is the full list of B1G commits participating in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Zach Harrison, DE, Ohio State
- Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
- Harry Miller, C, Ohio State
- Doug Nester, OG, Ohio State
- Ronnie Hickman, S, Ohio State
- Steele Chambers, RB, Ohio State
- Cornelius Johnson, WR, Michigan
- Chris Hinton, DE, Michigan
- Daxton Hill, S, Michigan
- Caedan Wallace, OG, Penn State
- Lance Dixon, LB, Penn State
- Logan Brown, OT, Wisconsin
- Graham Mertz, QB, Wisconsin
- George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue
- Kyle Bilodeau, TE, Purdue
- Wandale Robinson, RB, Nebraska
- Bryce Benhart, OT, Nebraska
- Ty Robinson, DE, Nebraska
- Jestin Jacobs, LB, Iowa
- Tiawan Mullen, CB, Indiana