2022 Big Ten Media Days: Day 2 podium schedule
2022 Big Ten Media Days are in full swing in Indianapolis with things getting kicked off Tuesday. Commissioner Kevin Warren opened the proceedings with an appearance at the podium, followed by 7 head coaches and player interviews throughout the day.
A key talking point for everyone throughout the day was the move of USC and UCLA to join the conference. While the move does have its critics, Warren and the head coaches were overwhelmingly positive in addressing the B1G’s move to be a coast-to-coast league.
Moving into Wednesday, the 7 remaining coaches in the conference will take to the podium beginning at 11 am ET. Purdue’s Jeff Brohm will get things rolling Wednesday.
Here is the full lineup for Wednesday at Big Ten Media Days:
- 11:00 – 11:15 a.m. Jeff Brohm, Purdue
- 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. Bret Bielema, Illinois
- 11:30 – 11:45 a.m. Mel Tucker, Michigan State
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Greg Schiano, Rutgers
- 12:00 – 12:15 p.m. James Franklin, Penn State
- 12:15 – 12:30 p.m. Paul Chryst, Wisconsin
- 12:30 – 12:45 p.m. Ryan Day, Ohio State
Following the podium sessions, there will be one-on-one interviews and player interviews throughout the day in Indy. Coverage of the event can be viewed on the Big Ten Network.