2022 Heisman Trophy: Ohio State QB CJ Stroud with best odds coming out of spring football
Spring football is in the books. Teams have completed the 15-practice schedule and will begin the offseason until summer workouts and fall camp arrive in a few weeks.
Coming out of spring, Ohio State quarterback CJ Stroud is the leader in the clubhouse to win the 2022 Heisman Trophy. His odds are better than 2021 winner and Alabama quarterback Bryce Young.
FanDuel has updated its latest odds following the conclusion of spring ball. Here’s a look at the players with the best odds, all of which are quarterbacks:
ESPN BET is now live in 17 states
Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus
- CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+200)
- Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+400)
- Caleb Williams, QB, USC (+1200)
- DJ Uiagalelei, QB, Clemson (+3000)
- Tyler Van Dyke, QB, Miami (+3000)
- Jaxson Dart, QB, Ole Miss (+3000)
- Quinn Ewers, QB, Texas (+4000)
- Kedon Slovis, QB, Pitt (+4000)
- Dillon Gabriel, QB, Oklahoma (+4000)
What other players should be in major consideration heading into the 2022 season?