2023 NFL Draft: NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah drops updated top 50 Big Board with 12 B1G stars featured
The action for the 2023 NFL Draft is heating up with all attention turning to the NFL Combine in Indianapolis this week.
Before players hit the field for the workouts and drills, NFL.com’s Daniel Jeremiah has updated his Big Board of the top 50 prospects available in this year’s draft. Some of the spots could certainly shift with the combine results, but a number of prospects have anchored their stock heading into March.
At the top of Jeremiah’s board, Georgia defensive lineman Jalen Carter is still his top player available. Out of the B1G, Illinois defensive back Devon Witherspoon is the top prospect from the conference on Jeremiah’s board.
In total, Jeremiah included 12 B1G players in his top 50 and one that has dropped out since his latest reveal. Penn State’s Ji’Ayir Brown was one of the biggest movers, jumping onto Jeremiah’s list after previously being unranked.
Here is every B1G player featured:
- No. 5 — Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
- No. 7 — Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern
- No. 8 — CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State
- No. 12 — Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State
- No. 16 — Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
- No. 18 — Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa
- No. 25 — Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
- No. 31 — John Michael Schmitz, IOL, Minnesota
- No. 33 — Joe Tippmann, IOL, Wisconsin
- No. 40 — Ji’Ayir Brown, S, Penn State
- No. 42 — Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
- No. 48 — Mazi Smith, DT, Michigan
- Fell Out: Sam Laporta, TE, Iowa (No. 46)