2023 NFL Mock Draft: Analyst Chad Reuter has 8 B1G stars selected in Round 1
NFL.com’s Chad Reuter released his updated 2023 NFL Mock Draft Monday following Kansas City’s Super Bowl win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Reuter’s 3-round mock draft includes 22 B1G stars selected, including 8 in Round 1. Ohio State has the most, with 4 projected to go in the first round.
Reuter’s mock draft also includes 6 trades, including the trade for Indianapolis to acquire former Ohio State star QB CJ Stroud.
Here are the 8 B1G players Reuter projects to go Round 1:
- C.J. Stroud, Ohio State QB – Indianapolis Colts, No. 2 overall
- Paris Johnson Jr, Ohio State OT – Las Vegas Raiders, No. 7 overall
- Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State WR – Green Bay Packers, No. 15 overall
- Peter Skoronski, Northwestern OG – Washington Commanders, No. 16 overall
- Lukas Van Ness, Iowa Edge – Pittsburgh Steelers, No. 17 overall
- Joey Porter Jr., Penn State CB – Los Angeles Chargers, No. 21 overall
- Devon Witherspoon, Illinois CB – New York Giants No. 22 overall
- Ronnie Hickman, Ohio State S – Philadelphia Eagles, No. 30 overall
Round 2 and Round 3 B1G selections are listed on ESPN’s website.