247Sports has 2 B1G schools in Top 10 2022 WR duo projections list
Most programs know that it take more than just 1 good WR on the roster to have a reliable receiving core. Brad Crawford of 247Sports ranked the Top 10 WR duos heading into the 2022 season on Thursday, with 2 B1G programs on the list.
All of the receiving duos should be very exciting to watch this upcoming season. Crawford limited his list to 10 duos, with all of the duos attending Power 5 programs. One of the deciding factors in his list was how the duos performed last season, and who is throwing them the ball in 2022. Two B1G schools made his list.
These are Brad Crawford’s Top 10 receiving duos heading into the 2022 season:
- No. 1: Jaxon Smith-Njigba and Marvin Harrison Jr, Ohio State
- No. 2: Jordan Addison and Mario Williams, USC
- No. 3: Xavier Worthy and Isaiah Neyor, Texas
- No. 4: Keytaon Thompson and Dontayvion Wicks, Virginia
- No. 5: Marvin Mims and Theo Wease, Oklahoma
- No. 6: Jermaine Burton and Tyler Harrell, Alabama
- No. 7: A.T. Perry and Donavon Greene, Wake Forest
- No. 8: Kayshon Boutte and Malik Nabers, LSU
- No. 9: Rakim Jarrett and Dontay Demus, Maryland
- No. 10: Cedric Tillman and Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee