It’s always recruiting season.
Even now, when some teams are practicing for their bowl games 3 weeks away and others aren’t even on the field anymore. You always need players if you’re a program, and if you’re lucky enough, you’ll get to convince the right recruit to choose your program.
On Wednesday night, 5-star RB Chris Tyree, who is also the No. 1 all-purpose back in the Class of 2020, released his Top 10. Tyree of course has plenty of time to decide, but 3 B1G schools are peaking his interest:
— Chris Tyree4️⃣ (@chris_tyree4) December 5, 2018
Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska have made the cut, and according to 247Sports’ Crystal Ball Projections, the Nittany Lions are considered the favorites to land Tyree at 75 percent. Virginia Tech currently makes up the other 25 percent.
As it stands, Penn State owns the No. 7 class in the B1G for 2020, while Michigan and Nebraska come in at No. 3 and No. 8, respectively.