6 B1G stars land on PFF's latest first-round mock for 2023 NFL Draft
The 2022 college football season is now officially over. This means that it’s now time for some NFL Mock Drafts to start coming out.
PFF’s Michael Renner released a 2023 NFL Mock Draft on Monday. As many as four quarterbacks were predicted to come off the board in the first ten picks. The rest of the top 10 picks included a lot of defensive talent.
Alabama QB Bryce Young is projected to be picked first. Kentucky QB Will Levis will go next on Renner’s projections. Renner believes that Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud will be the third player at his position to be chosen.
Jaxon Smith-Njigba would be the fourth wideout taken off the board based on the projections, and the first B1G WR to get picked. Do you agree with these recent draft projections?
Here are all of the B1G players that were a part of the recent NFL Mock Draft:
- No. 7 Las Vegas Raiders – C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State
- No. 11 Tennessee Titans – Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
- No. 13 New York Jets – Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern
- No. 14 New England Patriots – Devon Witherspoon, DB, Illinois
- No. 29 Denver Broncos – Joey Porter Jr., DB, Penn State
- No. 32 Philadelphia Eagles – Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State