7 B1G receivers named to Athlon Sports' list of top-50 WRs for 2018 season
The 2018 college football season is going to feature some big-time performances from wide receivers, as the nation is stocked with talent at the position.
On Monday, Athlon Sports released its list of the top-50 receivers, and it included seven of the Big Ten’s top athletes at the position.
Ole Miss’s A.J. Brown took the top spot, but you can see the seven Big Ten athletes listed below:
- No. 7 — Stanley Morgan, Nebraska
- No. 17 — JD Spielman, Nebraska
- No. 19 — Juwan Johnson, Penn State
- No. 20 — Parris Campbell, Ohio State
- No. 22 — Felton Davis, Michigan State
- No. 44 — Quintez Cephus, Wisconsin
- No. 49 — Tarik Black, Michigan
Nebraska was the only school with multiple receivers on the list. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Michigan also placed athletes on the list.