7 B1G stars land on PFF's Team of the Week following Week 10 action
Pro Football Focus has released its team of the week following week 10 action in college football and as usual, the B1G is always represented well.
PFF starts off with the quarterback position and that nod goes to none other than Aidan O’Connell. He was a beast against Michigan State and finished with 536 yards through the air with 3 touchdown passes.
O’Connell was also named the offensive player of the week while Purdue’s double-reverse flea-flicker was named the play of the week.
Both Jaxon Smith-Njigba (Ohio State) and Jahan Dotson (Penn State) got the nod for wide receiver as they put on clinics for their respective schools. Smith-Njigba lit up Nebraska with 15 receptions for 240 yards, plus a touchdown while Dotson finished with 11 receptions for 242 yards and 3 touchdowns against Maryland.
Here is the full list of players from the B1G who made the team of the week:
- QB: Aidan O’Connell, Purdue Boilermakers
- WR: Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State Buckeyes
- WR: Jahan Dotson, Penn State Nittany Lions
- LT: Greg Long, Purdue Boilermakers
- C: Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa Hawkeyes
- Edge: Jacob Panasiuk, Michigan State Spartans
- Edge: Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan Wolverines
Complete Team of the Week🏆⬇️https://t.co/ajGoMlBEku
— PFF College (@PFF_College) November 7, 2021