7 former B1G stars headline NFL.com's All-Under-25 team
Heading into the 2021 NFL season, the league is full of tons of young talent hitting the ground running.
Recently, NFL.com released the All-Under-25 team for the upcoming season with a number of B1G stars included. On the list are some talented offensive linemen and edge rushers, along with a running back that is coming off of a solid rookie season.
Former Wisconsin star Jonathan Taylor made the cut after rushing for more than 1,100 yards with 11 touchdowns as a rookie in 2020. That included 253 yards in the season finale with the Indianapolis Colts.
Ohio State placed three players on the list, including two edge rushers in Nick Bosa and Chase Young who both look like stars early on in their careers. Iowa was the only other B1G school to place multiple players on the list, including Super Bowl champion Tristan Wirfs.
Here are the B1G players that made the cut:
- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Indianapolis Colts (Wisconsin)
- T.J. Hockenson, TE, Detroit Lions (Iowa)
- Tristan Wirfs, OT, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Iowa)
- Mike Onwenu, OG, New England Patriots (Michigan)
- Nick Bosa, EDGE, San Francisco 49ers (Ohio State)
- Chase Young, EDGE, Washington Football Team (Ohio State)
- Denzel Ward, CB, Cleveland Browns (Ohio State)
Which young star are you most looking forward to watching this season?