8 B1G stars headline PFF's top 25 NFL players under 25 for 2022 season
The NFL is gearing up for the 2022 season with a number of young stars in the league. Pro Football Focus recently unveiled their list of the best players under 25-years-old, and a B1G star leads the way.
In the top 25 players under 25, PFF tabbed former Ohio State Nick Bosa as the top overall player in the NFL. Entering his 4th NFL season, Bosa’s selection is no surprise.
Even with missing most of the 2020 season, Bosa is already up to 24.5 sacks in his career with 37 TFL and 6 forced fumbles. During the 2021 season, Bosa exploded with 15.5 sacks, 21 TFL and 4 forced fumbles.
Wisconsin’s Jonathan Taylor was the top offensive player out of the B1G at No. 3 overall on PFF’s list. Taylor has over 3,600 yards from scrimmage and 32 touchdowns over his first two seasons in the league and rushed for 1,811 yards during the 2021 season.
Here is every B1G star on the top 25 under 25 list:
- 1. Nick Bosa (Ohio State), Edge, San Francisco 49ers
- 3. Jonathan Taylor (Wisconsin), RB, Indianapolis Colts
- 4. Tristan Wirfs (Iowa), OT, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 6. Micah Parsons (Penn State), LB, Dallas Cowboys
- 11. Rashan Gary (Michigan), Edge, Green Bay Packers
- 13. Chase Young (Ohio State), Edge, Washington Commanders
- 14. Rashawn Slater (Northwestern), OT, Los Angeles Chargers
- 18. Antoine Winfield Jr. (Minnesota), S, Tampa Bay Buccaneers