9 B1G stars make Phil Steele's 2022 Preseason All-American teams
Football Analyst Phil Steele released his 2022 Preseason All-Americans on Wednesday per Nick Schultz of On3 Sports. The list was divided into 4 teams, with plenty of B1G players making the cut.
Players from all over the country made Steele’s team. The list had players from nearly every offensive position on it. The B1G had 9 returning players represented on the list. Players from Power 5 schools, as well as Group of 5 schools were featured on the 2022 All-American teams.
Here’s who made the list from the B1G:
- Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
- Zak Zinter, OL, Michigan
- Peter Skoronski, IOL, Northwestern
- Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
- C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State
- TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
- John Michael Schmitz, IOL, Minnesota
- Sam LaPorta, TE, Iowa
- Braelon Allen, RB, Wisconsin