Analyst predicts 8 B1G players will be first-round selections in 2021 NFL Draft
NFL Draft analyst Matt Miller is predicting that eight B1G football players will be selected in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft. He recently released his three-round mock draft.
Miller, who works for Bleacher Report, provided in-depth analysis for each of the 32 selections of the first round for the upcoming draft. Not only did he make his predictions as to where each player would fall, he provided a look at which team he anticipates will be making the selection come next spring.
Half of the B1G’s first-round projections come from Ohio State. Quarterback Justin Fields is ranked the highest, coming in at No. 4 overall. Penn State, Purdue, Minnesota and Michigan each had one player in the first round.
Below is where Miller projects each B1G player to land in the first round:
- 4. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (Carolina Panthers)
- 6. Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State (New York Giants)
- 13. Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue (Atlanta Falcons)
- 15. Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota (Jacksonville Jaguars)
- 17. Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan (Chicago Bears)
- 18. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State (Tennessee Titans)
- 29. Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State (New Orleans Saints)
- 32. Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State (Kansas City Chiefs)
You can view Miller’s complete three-round mock draft here.