B1G Baseball Tournament: Matchups, start times for Day 2 from Omaha
Better late than never.
After a weather delay washed out the opening day of the B1G Tournament on Wednesday, teams were finally able to take the diamond at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha on Thursday. It was a long day but the league got the first round completed.
Before taking a look at what the second day matchups and start times look like, here’s a recap of the scoreboard from Thursday in Omaha:
- Maryland def. Indiana 6-5
- Penn State def. Iowa 5-2
- Rutgers def. Purdue 10-3
- Michigan def. Illinois 5-3
Action will resume early Friday morning, with the first game set for 10 a.m. ET. Here’s a look at what the matchups look like for the second day at Charles Schwab Field:
- Purdue vs. Iowa — 10 a.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Penn State vs. Rutgers — (approx) 2 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Indiana vs. Illinois — (approx) 6 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Maryland vs. Michigan — (approx) 10 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
— Big Ten Baseball (@B1Gbaseball) May 27, 2022