B1G Baseball Tournament: Matchups, start times for Day 3 from Omaha
We’re getting closer to crowning a champion in Omaha.
Purdue and Illinois were both eliminated from the B1G Baseball Tournament on Friday, both dropping their second contest of the tournament in the double-elimination event. Heading into Saturday morning, we’re down to just 6 teams left.
Before jumping into Saturday’s schedule, here’s a look at the results from Friday:
- Michigan def. Maryland 15-8
- Iowa def. Purdue 5-4
- Rutgers def. Penn State 5-4
- Indiana def. Illinois 8-1
Action on Saturday will begin at 10 a.m. ET and run through the remainder of the day. Here’s the schedule for Day 3 from the B1G Baseball Tournament:
- Penn State vs. Iowa — 10 a.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Maryland vs. Indiana — 2 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Michigan vs. winner PSU/IOWA — 6 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Rutgers vs. winner MD/IU — 10 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
— Big Ten Baseball (@B1Gbaseball) May 28, 2022