Betting lines released for B1G Week 4 games
After three weeks of exciting college football action, six B1G teams are ranked in the AP Poll.
Opening their season with consecutive victories over ranked teams in Indiana and Iowa State, Iowa leads the way at No. 5, with Penn State – who boasts triumphs over Wisconsin and Auburn – right on their heels at No. 6.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Despite a home loss to Oregon, Ohio State is still No. 10, while the Badgers, who were idle September 18, are No. 18.
Michigan and Michigan State are No. 19 and 20, respectively.
Led by sophomore Blake Corum and redshirt junior Hassan Haskins, the Wolverines are tops in the FBS in rushing, averaging 350.3 yards-per-game. Mel Tucker’s Spartans traveled to Miami Gardens in Week 3 and put a 21-point beating on Manny Diaz’ Hurricanes and appear to be well ahead of schedule in their program overhaul.
Each of these six ranked programs, plus the conference’s other eight, will take the field Saturday. With a full slate of games ahead, FanDuel has released their opening lines for Week 4 around the B1G.
- No. 6 Penn State vs. FCS Villanova (no line) – 12 p.m. ET, BTN
- Minnesota (-30.5) vs. Bowling Green – 12 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Northwestern (-14.5) vs. Ohio – 12 p.m. ET, BTN
- No. 18 Wisconsin (-5.5) vs. No. 12 Notre Dame – 12 p.m. ET, FOX – Game at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- No. 19 Michigan (-18.5) vs. Rutgers – 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC
- Maryland (-14.5) vs. Kent State – 3:30 p.m. ET, BTN
- Purdue (-11.5) vs. Illinois – 3:30 p.m. ET, BTN
- No. 5 Iowa (-22.5) vs. Colorado State – 3:30 p.m. ET, FS1
- No. 20 Michigan State (-3.5) vs. Nebraska – 7 p.m. ET, FS1
- No. 10 Ohio State (-49.5) vs. Akron – 7:30 p.m. ET, BTN
- Western Kentucky vs. Indiana (-9.5) – 8 p.m. ET, CBSSN