Betting lines released for college football's biggest games in Week 6
The B1G still won’t be on the field for a few weeks, but there are still plenty of high-profile college football games being played this weekend. Some of the biggest games have lines up for Saturday.
A handful of ranked teams will go head-to-head this weekend, highlighting the weekend. No. 14 Tennessee takes on No. 3 Georgia in a battle of unbeatens in the SEC, No. 4 Florida attempts to stay perfect against No. 21 Texas A&M and No. 19 Virginia Tech is traveling to No. 8 North Carolina.
But the biggest game is No. 7 Miami against No. 1 Clemson, as fans will be tuning in to see if the Hurricanes really do stack up against the Tigers.
Here are some of the lines for those games from the William Hill Sports Book:
- No. 4 Florida (-5.5) vs. No. 21 Texas A&M
- No. 19 Virginia Tech vs. No. 8 North Carolina (-5.5)
- No. 22 Texas vs. Oklahoma (-2.5)
- No. 14 Tennessee vs. No. 3 Georgia (-14)
- Arkansas vs. No. 13 Auburn (-16.5)
- Pitt (-4.5) vs. Boston College
- No. 2 Alabama (-24) vs. Ole Miss
- No. 7 Miami vs. No. 1 Clemson (-15)