Betting lines released for Week 2 Power 5 games
The college football season got underway on Saturday, Aug. 29 with FCS squads Austin Peay and Central Arkansas kicking off the 2020 campaign. This weekend, we saw FBS squads in action for the first time this fall. Now, heading into the second full weekend of the season, we’ll see Power 5 teams back in action.
Teams from the ACC and Big 12 will open the 2020 campaign this weekend, some playing nonconference opponents while a few league clashes are also scheduled. It should make for an entertaining weekend for college football fans.
The William Hill Sports Book recently released the odds for the second full week of the college football season. Even though there are no B1G games on the docket this fall, there are still some pretty fun matchups.
One interesting note from the recent betting lines is that only one road team — top-ranked Clemson — is a favorite this Saturday. The Tigers head to Winston-Salem to take on Wake Forest, which will also be the site of College GameDay.
Below is a look at the Power 5 teams in action this weekend, along with the recently released betting lines:
- UAB vs. Miami (FL) (-14)
- Syracuse vs. No. 18 North Carolina (-20.5)
- Louisiana vs. No. 23 Iowa State (-10)
- Louisiana Tech vs. Baylor (-18.5)
- Duke vs. Notre Dame (-19.5)
- Georgia Tech vs. Florida State (-12)
- Arkansas State vs. Kansas State (-10)
- No. 1 Clemson (-33) vs. Wake Forest
- Tulsa vs. No. 15 Oklahoma State (-21)
- UTEP vs. No. 14 Texas (-42)
- Western Kentucky vs. Louisville (-11.5)
- Coastal Carolina vs. Kansas (-4)