Big Ten basketball: Season-opening schedule for Monday, Nov. 6
Big Ten basketball is finally back with season openers across the league set for Monday, Nov. 6! After a long offseason of coaching changes, roster turnover and preseason predictions, it’s time for teams to tip things off on the hardwood across the country.
In the B1G, 10 teams will get things started out of the gate across Monday evening. A pair of those games will be broadcast via the Big Ten Network while a third will air exclusively on Peacock. Indiana, Maryland, Iowa and Michigan will wait to get things started on Tuesday.
ESPN BET is now live in 17 states
Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus
Coming out of last season, reigning conference champion Purdue is looking to repeat the success of a year ago while also avoiding the disastrous outcome in March Madness. Zach Edey returns for a program that swept the B1G titles last season but was bounced by 16-seed FDU in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament.
Here is the season-opening schedule for Monday with Purdue getting things started against Samford:
Big Ten basketball schedule
- Samford at Purdue — 6:30 p.m. ET, BTN
- Delaware State at Penn State — 7 p.m.
- Princeton at Rutgers — 7 p.m., Peacock
- Oakland at Ohio State — 7 p.m.
- Eastern Illinois at Illinois — 8 p.m.
- Arkansas State at Wisconsin — 8 p.m.
- Lindenwood at Nebraska — 8 p.m.
- Bethune-Cookman at Minnesota — 8 p.m.
- Binghamton at Northwestern — 8 p.m.
- James Madison at Michigan State — 8:30 p.m., BTN