Big Ten Bowl Projections: Sporting News projects 10 B1G teams to play in post-season
The college football season is exactly 100 days away, and it’ll be here before we know it, too.
On Wednesday, Sporting News released its preseason bowl projections, which included 10 Big Ten teams.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
The outlet projected Ohio State to play in the College Football Playoff Semifinal against Clemson, but the Buckeyes are projected to lose, as Clemson advances to the championship game against Alabama.
Wisconsin is projected to play in the Rose Bowl against Washington, which would be a spectacular matchup. The Huskies could make the College Football Playoff, too. They’re that good, as are the Badgers.
Illinois, Indiana, Rutgers and Maryland were left out of the bowl projections.
Here are Sporting News preseason Big Ten bowl projections:
- Cotton Bowl (CFP): Ohio State vs. Clemson
- Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs. Washington
- Citrus Bowl: Penn State vs. Auburn
- Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. South Carolina
- Holiday Bowl: Northwestern vs. USC
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: Michigan vs. Miami
- Foster Farms Bowl: Nebraska vs. Arizona
- New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Purdue vs. Louisville
- Quick Lane Bowl: Minnesota vs. Wake Forest
- Heart of Dallas Bowl: Iowa vs. UAB