Big Ten releases kickoff times, broadcast schedule for Week 10
The Big Ten is rolling forward into Week 9 of the college football season. Before we get there, the B1G has finalized the Week 10 slate with kickoff times and broadcast channels.
Week 10 will be the first week back to a full week of 7 games with all 14 teams active the first weekend of November. It sets the table for the final month of the season and a dramatic stretch of football in store.
Ohio State and Rutgers will be one of three games to kickoff during the 12 p.m. time slot in Week 10 with a broadcast set for CBS. Purdue at Michigan will fill the primetime slot on NBC.
ESPN BET is now live in 17 states
Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus
In the middle of the afternoon, Penn State and Maryland will face off on FOX with a 3:30 p.m. designation. Iowa vs. Northwestern in Wrigley Field is also set for a 3:30 p.m. kickoff time but that game will be limited to a Peacock broadcast.
Here is the full Week 10 schedule:
- Ohio State at Rutgers — 12 p.m. ET, CBS
- Nebraska at Michigan State — 12 p.m., FS1
- Wisconsin at Indiana — 12 p.m., BTN
- Penn State at Maryland — 3:30 p.m., FOX
- Iowa vs. Northwestern (Wrigley Field) — 3:30 p.m., Peacock
- Illinois at Minnesota — 3:30 p.m., BTN
- Purdue at Michigan — 7:30 p.m., NBC
— Big Ten Football (@B1Gfootball) October 23, 2023