Brett McMurphy reveals updated B1G bowl projections entering Week 7, 12 teams featured
Brett McMurphy of Action Network updated his bowl projections after what happened in Week 6. You can see his updated list here.
There were some changes to his projections ahead of Week 7. Nebraska has entered his projections after recovering from a rough start to the year and a coaching change.
Ohio State is now the only B1G team that he has playing in the College Football Playoff. Michigan will be in a New Year’s Six bowl. The only teams from the conference that McMurphy doesn’t have making a bowl game now are Iowa (3-3) and Northwestern (1-5).
Here’s all of his projections:
- Illinois: ReliaQuest Bowl vs. Kentucky
- Indiana: Independence Bowl vs. Tulane
- Maryland : Music City Bowl vs. Florida
- Michigan: Rose Bowl vs. UCLA
- Michigan State: Quick Lane Bowl vs. Ball State
- Minnesota: Pinstripe Bowl vs. Florida State
- Nebraska: First Responder Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- Ohio State: Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Georgia
- Penn State: Citrus Bowl vs. Mississippi State
- Purdue: Duke’s Mayo Bowl vs. Pitt
- Rutgers: Gasparilla Bowl vs. Miami (FL)
- Wisconsin: Guaranteed Rate Bowl vs. Kansas State
What projection is the most surprising?