BTN reveals broadcast teams for 2022 college football season
With Big Ten Media Days hitting Indianapolis Tuesday, the unofficial start to the 2022 B1G season is here. The Big Ten Network has also announced its broadcast teams for the network this season.
In Tuesday’s press release, BTN revealed that Emmy-nominated studio personality Joshua Perry will join the booth. Former Michigan TE Jake Butt is also a newcomer to the booth. Butt and Perry will both serve as analysts alongside Brandon Gaudin in the booth.
Butt and Perry will also serve as in-studio personalities. BTN also revealed that former Rutgers star Jason McCourty – fresh off his NFL retirement – will be on the broadcast for Rutgers’ game vs. Wagner.
News from #B1GMediaDays: All the names and faces coming to your📺this fall on BTN
Details: https://t.co/4KbTm55BWG pic.twitter.com/eumteSGdT0
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) July 26, 2022
2022 Big Ten Network broadcast teams (play-by-play/analyst/reporter):
- Brandon Gaudin – Joshua Perry/Jake Butt – Rick Pizzo
- Mark Followill/Cory Provus – Matt Millen – Elise Menaker
- Lisa Byington – Anthony Herron – Meghan McKeown/Krystle Rich
- Additional Play-by-Play Announcers: Chris Vosters, Jason Ross Jr., Joe Beninati, Matt Schumacker
- Additional Analysts: J Leman, Matt McGloin, Brock Vereen
- Additional Reporters: Brooke Fletcher, Shane Sparks and Emily Ehman