With less than two weeks until the first college football game kicks off, CBS Sports has revealed its preseason All-America teams.
Eight players from the B1G were selected as first teamers and two more were added to the second-team. The SEC and B1G tied for most players with first-round honors for a conference, though the SEC had 10 additional second-team members.
Here’s a look at the eight players (nine positions), who earned first-team honors from CBS Sports:
- RB: Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
- WR: Rondale Moore, Purdue
- OC: Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
- OL: Ben Bredeson, Michigan
- DL: Chase Young, Ohio State
- DL: Kenny Willekes, Michigan State
- LB: Paddy Fisher, Northwestern
- LB: Joe Bachie, Michigan State
- AP: Rondale Moore, Purdue
The two B1G players to receive second-team honors were Iowa defensive end A.J. Epenesa and Penn State linebacker Micah Parsons.
To view the full list of first-team and second-team All-Americans from CBS Sports, visit here.