CBS Sports tabs 8 B1G players as first-round picks in 2022 NFL Mock Draft
Now that the college football season is over, some of the best players from across the country will begin training for the 2022 NFL Draft. Over the next three months, team interviews, the NFL Combine and pro days will set the stage for what we’ll see in April.
There’s still a lot of time for things to change, but CBS Sports has put out its first-round mock draft for this year’s NFL Draft. A total of 8 players from the B1G have been tabbed as projected selections.
Michigan defensive end Aidan Hutchinson was the highest-projected draft pick, expected to go No. 2 overall by CBS Sports. The Wolverines also led the B1G in projected first-round picks with 3.
Ohio State had 2 players mentioned and Purdue, Iowa and Penn State each had 1.
Here’s a look at the 8 B1G players projected to land in the first round of this year’s draft, per CBS Sports:
- No. 2: Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan (Detroit Lions)
- No. 8: George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue (Atlanta Falcons)
- No. 10: Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State (New York Jets)
- No. 13: Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State (Cleveland Browns)
- No. 16: Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa (Philadelphia Eagles)
- No. 17: David Ojabo, DE/OLB, Michigan (Los Angeles Chargers)
- No. 23: Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State (Las Vegas Raiders)
- No. 28: Daxton Hill, DB, Michigan (Dallas Cowboys)
You can view CBS Sports’ complete first-round mock draft here.