Want to know whether your team is bowl bound this season? CBS Sports has your answer.
Or, at least they’ve got a list of predictions.
CBS Sports released its preseason College Football Playoff and bowl game predictions on Saturday, which included 10 B1G teams. The site also expects the conference to send a team to the playoff, which would make the B1G 4-for-4 in appearances.
Here’s how CBS has the national semifinal games shaping up at the end of the year:
College Football Playoff
- Rose Bowl: No. 2 Ohio State vs. No 3 USC
- Sugar Bowl: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Florida State
Ohio State has been regarded as one of the top three teams in the country and was give the best chance to reach the playoff, based on ESPN’s College Football Power Index.
CBS also had nine other B1G teams reaching the postseason this year. Here was the predicted destinations for each team:
- Fiesta: Wisconsin vs. Washington
- Orange: Clemson vs. Penn State
- Outback: Georgia vs. Nebraska
- Music City: Kentucky vs. Northwestern
- Holiday: Michigan vs. Oregon
- Pinstripe: Iowa vs. Notre Dame
- Foster Farms: Minnesota vs. UCLA
- Quick Lane: Indiana vs. Old Dominion
- Armed Forces: Michigan State vs. Army