College football betting lines updated for Week 1 B1G games
We’re getting closer to the kickoff of the 2023 college football season. On Monday, DraftKings Sportsbook posted updated betting lines for some of the first games of the season.
Eleven B1G teams are featured in the updated lines. The first B1G game of 2023 is actually a conference clash.
The Matt Rhule era at Nebraska kicks off on Aug. 31, a Thursday, with a trip to Minnesota. P.J. Fleck’s Golden Gophers are currently home favorites against the Huskers.
Ohio State and Indiana are also opening 2023 in conference play. The Buckeyes have dominated the series and are once again multi-score favorites.
Luke Fickell’s first season as Wisconsin head coach beings with Buffalo making a trip to Madison. The Badgers are comfortable home favorites in that contest.
The Ryan Walters era at Purdue begins with a challenging Week 1 draw against Fresno State. The Boilermakers are 1-score favorites.
Penn State hosts West Virginia in the only nonconference Power 5 clash for B1G teams in Week 1. James Franklin’s squad is favored by double digits at home.
- Minnesota –7.5 vs. Nebraska (Thursday, Aug. 31)
- Michigan State –14.5 vs. Central Michigan
- Michigan –36.5 vs. East Carolina
- Purdue –6.5 vs. Fresno State
- Ohio State –28 at Indiana (Lucas Oil Stadium)
- Wisconsin –22.5 vs. Buffalo
- Illinois –8.5 vs. Toledo
- Iowa –20.5 vs. Utah State
- Penn State –18.5 vs. West Virginia