College football betting lines: Updated spreads released for B1G's Week 6 slate
An exciting Week 5 slate of college football has come and gone. The elite and mediocre of the B1G have separated themselves from the pack, but there’s plenty of chapters left to be written on the season.
There are 6 B1G games on the Week 6 slate with Penn State and Minnesota on a bye week.
The most exciting game of the week is likely Maryland-Purdue, with Illinois-Iowa as an intriguing matchup as well.
Here’s the full list of betting lines, released Sunday by Circa Sports.
- Nebraska at Rutgers: (PK)
- Michigan at Indiana: (Michigan -21)
- Purdue at Maryland: (Maryland -3)
- Wisconsin at Northwestern: (Wisconsin -8)
- Ohio State at Michigan State: (Ohio State -23)
- Iowa at Illinois: (Illinois -3)
College Football 🏈
Week 6 Opening Lines
Opening App Limits: $5K Sides, $2K Totals pic.twitter.com/jgDDLJM3mM
— Circa Sports (@CircaSports) October 2, 2022