It’s finally here.
For many college football teams, this will be their final games of the season. For some players, the last of their careers. Big Ten bowl games don’t start until Dec. 26 when Minnesota meets Georgia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl.
However, 5 bowl games are set to take place on Saturday.
Here are the games, along with TV information:
- Autonation Cure Bowl: Tulane vs. Louisiana, 1:30 p.m. ET, CBSSN (Orlando, FL)
- New Mexico Bowl: Utah State vs. North Texas, 2:00 p.m. ET, ESPN (Albuquerque, NM)
- Las Vegas Bowl: Arizona State vs. Fresno State, 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC (Las Vegas, NV)
- Camellia Bowl: Georgia Southern vs. Eastern Michigan, 5:30 p.m. ET, ESPN (Montgomery, AL)
- New Orleans Bowl: Middle Tennessee vs. Appalachian State, 9:00 p.m ET, ESPN (New Orleans, LA)
Tulane and Louisiana start the bowl season at 1:30 p.m. in Orlando, while Middle Tennessee-Appalachian State wrap up the day in New Orleans. Each of the teams playing Saturday are unranked outside of No. 21 Fresno State, who takes on Arizona State.
Betting lines for all the bowl games can be found here.