College football Week 11 broadcasting lineup: TV networks, crew info for every B1G game
It’s time for some more football in B1G country. The Week 11 broadcasting lineups were released by Eye on Sky and Air Sports.
The noon ET window has three games taking place this weekend. Indiana-Ohio State, Purdue-Illinois, and Rutgers-Michigan State kick things off.
There are no games in the evening slate with the remaining four games happening at the 3:30 p.m. ET window. Nebraska-Michigan, Maryland-Penn State, Wisconsin-Iowa, and Northwestern-Minnesota are the last B1G games taking place in Week 11.
Both Ohio State and Michigan made the top 4 in the new College Football Rankings. The Buckeyes landed at No. 2, while the Wolverines are No. 3. Georgia took the top spot with the TCU at No. 4.
The two rivals are ranked in the top 4 for now, but will have to play each other on Nov. 26. The playoff committee may have a to make a tough decision when it comes to the B1G team that makes it to the playoff.
Here’s the broadcast info for every B1G game:
- Noon ET – Indiana at Ohio State – FOX: Gus Johnson, Joel Klatt, Jenny Taft
- Noon ET – Purdue at Illinois – ESPN2: Jay Alter, Dustin Fox, Lauren Sisler
- Noon ET – Rutgers at Michigan State – BTN: Brandon Gaudin, Jake Butt, Rick Pizzo
- 3:30 p.m. ET – Nebraska at Michigan – ABC: Mark Jones Robert Griffin III, Quint Kessenick Touchdown Radio: Brett Dolan, K.C. Jones
- 3:30 p.m. ET – Maryland at Penn State – FOX: Tim Brando, Spencer Tillman
- 3:30 p.m. ET – Wisconsin at Iowa – FS1: Dan Hellie, Petros Papadakis
Compass Media: Troy Clardy, Steve Beuerlein
- 3:30 p.m. ET – Northwestern at Minnesota – BTN: Jeff Levering, Matt Millen, Elise Menaker