College GameDay analysts share CFP picks, title winner
The College GameDay crew has made its final College Football Playoff predictions before the start of the 2018 season.
Prior to the slate of Week 0 games kicking off on Saturday, the GameDay crew provided their predictions for the College Football Playoff. If you’re a fan of the B1G, you’re going to love some of these picks.
Desmond Howard, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corson each gave their four-team selections, along with the winner of the national title. Here’s how each analyst picked.
- CFP picks: Michigan-West Virginia, Alabama Clemson
- CFP title game: Michigan-Alabama
- Winner: Michigan
- CFP picks: Alabama-Washington, Clemson-Penn State
- CFP title game: Alabama-Clemson
- Winner: Alabama
- CFP picks: Clemson-Washington, Wisconsin-Georgia
- CFP title game: Clemson-Wisconsin
- Winner: Wisconsin
We only have one more Saturday before predictions are in the rearview mirror and things start to play out on the field.