Daniel Jeremiah lands 9 B1G stars on first big board for 2021 NFL Draft
The race to the NFL Draft in April is heating up with the comings months looking a bit different than years prior.
Among other changes, the NFL Combine will look drastically different, lending a greater emphasis for prospects attending and participating in the Senior Bowl and other pre-draft exercises before April.
On Tuesday, Daniel Jeremiah, a draft analyst for NFL.com, unveiled his big board of the top 50 prospects for this year’s draft. Included on his list were nine B1G stars hoping to become high draft selections.
Among other things, it was a bit interesting to see Jeremiah have Ohio State’s Justin Fields as the fourth-best quarterback for the 2021 Draft. He included Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence (No. 1 overall), BYU’s Zach Wilson (No. 4 overall), and North Dakota State’s Trey Lance (No. 11 overall) ahead of Fields.
Here is the list of B1G players to land on Jeremiah’s big board:
- No. 6 – Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
- No. 9 – Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- No. 12 – Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- No. 18 – Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan
- No. 24 – Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan
- No. 27 – Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State
- No. 35 – Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa
- No. 38 – Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
- No. 40 – Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern