DraftKings Sportsbook Has 100-1 Odds for Alabama vs. Ohio State
DraftKings Michigan Sportsbook is rolling out a huge offer ahead of the College Football Playoff National Championship Game on Monday night between Alabama and Ohio State.
DraftKings Sportsbook also has 100-1 odds available for any of the weekend’s six NFL postseason games, so those who have yet to sign up with DraftKings will be able to cash in +10000 odds on those games or for college football’s biggest game of the season.
Click here to get 100-1 odds on the NFL Playoffs or Alabama vs. Ohio State to win the College Football Playoff National Championship Game.
Grab 100-1 National Championship Game Odds at DraftKings Sportsbook
There will be plenty of ways to wager and win on the highly anticipated showdown between Ohio State and Alabama, but the headline offer is 100-1 odds on the game’s winner.
As of Saturday afternoon, the Crimson Tide are a nine-point and -315 moneyline favorite over the Buckeyes. That means a person would typically have to wager a whopping $315 to win $100 on an Alabama victory, which, obviously is a considerable amount of risk. With this special odds boost from DraftKings, however, bettors only need to risk $1 to earn the same profit.
In short, this special provides new players an opportunity to cash big value.
Of course, Ohio State bettors also receive value with +10000 odds, just not quite as much.
Note: Sports betting is coming to Michigan soon. Register for DraftKings Michigan Sportsbook by clicking here.
How to Get 100-1 National Championship Game Odds
Getting started with DraftKings Sportsbook and grabbing this special on the college football championship game is easy. Here’s how to do it.
- Get started by clicking right here .
- Make a first deposit of at least $5 to qualify for this odds boost.
- Visit the landing page from the sportsbook promos page or opt-in on the app’s main screen.
- Choose your game by clicking “boost this game” next to the game of your choice. Then, select your side by applying the 100-1 boost.
- In order to qualify, make sure this is the first real-money wager placed.
Wagers are capped at $1 and will pay out $100 within 24 hours of the game’s completion. Players in Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Iowa, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New Jersey are eligible to receive this special.
How to Bet Alabama vs. Ohio State
There are plenty of ways to bet this football game at DraftKings Sportsbook. Markets include:
- point spread
- alternate point spreads
- player props (passing/rushing/receiving props, TD props)
- game props
Also be sure to check out these odds boosts:
- Alabama to score first and lead at half time (boosted to +195)
- Justin Fields and Mac Jones both to throw 3+ TD passes (boosted to +105)
- Over 83.5 points scored (boosted to +230)
Click here to get 100-1 odds on Alabama or Ohio State to win the College Football Playoff national championship game.