Another ESPN personality is going in on Nebraska.

On Tuesday’s Get Up, Booger McFarland became the latest commentator to blast Nebraska for comments made last week about looking for other opportunities to play football this fall. The Huskers released a statement, saying they were “disappointed” by the B1G’s decision to cancel football and would consider options to play competitively in the fall.

That statement was blown out of proportion by many — including Desmond Howard, Michael Wilbon and Paul Finebaum. Nebraska was labeled as the bad guy threatening to leave the B1G, when it never actually made that statement.

Still, McFarland didn’t think Nebraska’s response was appropriate.

“You needed the B1G, the B1G didn’t need Nebraska. Let’s first and foremost make that distinction,” McFarland said on Get Up. “Secondly, the B1G wrote Nebraska a check for $52 million. Are you willing to give that back? Are you willing to take away what the B1G has brought to you from a notoriety standpoint, a recruiting standpoint?

“Also, no one was really focusing on Nebraska until they joined the B1G. I think if you’re Scott Frost and you’re Nebraska, you better be careful. Just to play 10 or 12 games this fall, I think could be a disaster situation going forward.”

After a few days of backlash, athletic director Bill Moos said that Nebraska was no longer exploring options to play football or other sports in the fall. He said the school would comply with the B1G’s decision.

Below are McFarland’s comments: