Minnesota and Nebraska are two teams that are still trying to become bowl eligible this season. The Football Power Index has already predicted the winner of the game.

The Golden Gophers shutout Rutgers 31-0 at home in Week 9. Minnesota is now one win away from becoming bowl eligible. Tanner Morgan and Mohamed Ibrahim led the Minnesota offense against the Scarlet Knights.

Nebraska is now 3-5 under interim HC Mickey Joseph following the loss to Illinois. The Huskers were not able to do much against the Fighting Illini in the 26-9 loss. If Joseph can find a way to get Nebraska to a bowl game, it would go a long way.

Sports Betting in Big Ten Country

There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.

21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Minnesota has won the last three meetings in the series. Nebraska last beat Minnesota in 2018 53-28.

ESPN’s FPI is favoring Minnesota in Week 10. The Golden Gophers are given a 77.2% chance to win on Saturday. Nebraska is an underdog in the matchup, with a 22.8% chance of beating Minnesota.

If Minnesota wins on Saturday, it would be the team’s second-straight bowl game appearance. The Golden Gophers played West Virginia in the Guaranteed Rate Bowl last season.

Nebraska has not been to a bowl game since 2016. The Huskers last played Tennessee in the Music City Bowl.

Kickoff from Memorial Stadium in Lincoln is set for noon ET on ESPN2.