ESPN’s FPI predicts outcome of every B1G Week 11 game
There will be plenty of action to keep an eye on in Week 11.
With five games around the conference this week, there will be plenty of storylines playing out on the field. Among the most interesting ones will be Illinois taking on Michigan State with a shot at bowl eligibility.
There will be two games this weekend that have implications for both division races around the conference. Penn State and Minnesota will square off in a battle of unbeaten teams with both teams trying to stay at the top of their division. Elsewhere, Wisconsin and Iowa face off with the winner having a shot to keep pace with Minnesota should the Gophers lose to Penn State.
Entering the week, here is how ESPN’s FPI is predicting every B1G game:
- Penn State (74.1%) at Minnesota (25.9%)
- Ohio State (99.2%) at Maryland (0.8%)
- Iowa (25.4%) at Wisconsin (74.6%)
- Illinois (12.5%) at Michigan State (87.5%)
- Purdue (54.8%) at Northwestern (46.2%)