ESPN’s FPI predicts outcome of every B1G Week 13 game
We are in the home stretch of the college football season with the regular season wrapping up over the next two weeks!
Championship Weekend is set for December 7, but there are still some intriguing matchups to go before we get there. After a dramatic and action-filled Week 12, all 14 B1G teams will be playing in Week 13.
The biggest game of the week, in the conference and around the country, will take place in Columbus. Ohio State will be hosting Penn State in a crucial game that will go a long way toward deciding the B1G East race. It will also be the third straight game in that series between top-10 teams.
As we get settled into a week of preparation, here is how ESPN’s FPI is picking all seven games throughout the conference:
- Penn State (15.7%) vs Ohio State (84.3%)
- Michigan (77.0%) vs Indiana (23.0%)
- Purdue (6.5%) vs Wisconsin (93.5%)
- Illinois (13.1%) vs Iowa (86.9%)
- Minnesota (86.9%) vs Northwestern (13.1%)
- Michigan State (92.9%) vs Rutgers (7.1%)
- Nebraska (49.3%) vs Maryland (50.7%)