ESPN’s FPI predicts outcome of every Rivalry Week B1G game
The regular-season finale is upon us!
It is hard to believe, but the college football season is already rolling into Week 14. With one week left in the season, we are quickly approaching the B1G Championship Game in Indianapolis.
Ohio State will once again be the B1G East representative, punching its ticket with a win over Penn State over the weekend. It will be a third straight appearance in the game for the Buckeyes.
Wisconsin and Minnesota will decide the B1G West this weekend in Minneapolis. Though the Badgers opened as a small road favorite, the Gophers will be looking to keep their Playoff hopes alive with a win. It would be Minnesota’s first trip to the B1G Championship.
Entering a week full of preparation, ESPN’s FPI updated the projections for the final weekend of the season. Here’s how the FPI is predicting every B1G game:
- Ohio State (73.9%) vs Michigan (26.1%)
- Rutgers (0.6%) vs Penn State (99.4%)
- Wisconsin (60.8%) vs Minnesota (39.2%)
- Iowa (70.5%) vs Nebraska (29.5%)
- Maryland (10.4%) vs Michigan State (89.6%)
- Indiana (63.9%) vs Purdue (36.1%)
- Northwestern (26.5%) vs Illinois (73.5%)