ESPN's FPI predicts outcome of every Week 7 B1G game
We only have two weeks left of Big Ten football before the Big Ten Championship game and we have another slate of good games coming this week.
Indiana is going to get Wisconsin this coming Saturday which will be one of the games of the day. Both teams only have one loss for the season as Indiana tries to get to 6-1.
Northwestern-Minnesota (if it happens) will also be a great game as the Wildcats try and punch their ticket to the Big Ten Championship game.
Heading into the week, all eyes will be on the situations at Ohio State and Minnesota as the two programs look to get past COVID-19 issues and back on the field. The Buckeyes especially need to play against Michigan State in order to keep their hopes for B1G Championship qualification alive.
- Indiana (15.9%) vs Wisconsin (84.1%)
- Penn State (68.1%) vs Rutgers (31.1%)
- Maryland (26.7%) vs Michigan (73.3%)
- Ohio State (97.3%) vs Michigan State (2.7%)
- Nebraska (43.3%) vs Purdue (56.7%)
- Iowa (83.3%) vs Illinois (16.7%)
- Northwestern (67.9%) vs Minnesota (32.1%)