Michigan’s path the College Football Playoff has one more stop. The Wolverines have to play Purdue in the B1G Championship in Indianapolis.

Michigan had a dominant win over Ohio State in The Game. Michigan snapped a huge losing streak in Columbus with the 45-23 win. This is something that had not happened in the 2000 season.

Purdue won the B1G West after Iowa lost to Nebraska 24-17 on Friday. All the Boilermakers had to do was best Indiana in the battle for the Old Oaken Bucket to get in and they did just that. Purdue won in Bloomington by a score of 30-16.

Sports Betting in Big Ten Country

There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.

21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Michigan and Purdue have not played each other since the 2017 season. The Wolverines won 28-10 in West Lafayette that year.

Both teams are riding hot streaks coming into the title game. Purdue has not lost since the Iowa game on Nov. 5, while Michigan has not lost a game this season.

The Football Power Index is favoring Michigan in the matchup. The Wolverines have a 89% chance to win, according to the FPI. Purdue has an 11% chance to pull off the upset.

This is the first time that Purdue has ever won the B1G West. The Boilermakers have not won a conference title since 2000. Michigan will be defending its B1G title from last season.

Kickoff from Indy will be on Dec. 3 at 8 p.m. ET on FOX