Ohio State and Indiana will be meeting up on the football field in Week 11. ESPN’s FPI has already picked which team it thinks will win.

There’s a lot on the line for both of these teams. Ohio State is looking to head into the matchup with Michigan on Nov. 26 undefeated, while Indiana is trying to make a bowl game after missing bowl season in 2021.

Ohio State had some problems against Northwestern due to the weather in Week 10. The Buckeyes had some problems throwing the ball and were limited to 283 total yards on offense. C.J. Stroud had just 76 yards. Regardless of the conditions, Ohio State won 21-7.

Indiana got off a strong start earlier in the season, but is slipping and might miss out on a bowl game. The Hoosiers will most likely need to win out in order to make a bowl game this season under Tom Allen. The team is on a six-game losing streak heading into the game.

Ohio State is riding a 26-game win streak against Indiana dating back to 1991. It has been quite some time since the Hoosiers have beaten the Buckeyes.

ESPN’s FPI is predicting that not much is going to change on Saturday, giving Ohio State a 98.5% chance to win. Indiana is given a 1.5% chance to pull off the upset.

Game time is going to be at noon ET on FOX.