Ohio State and Northwestern are set to face off in Week 10. The Football Power Index has already predicted who is going to win.

The Buckeyes beat Penn State at Beaver Stadium on Saturday. Ohio State is 8-0 after the 44-31 win. J.T. Tuimoloau announced his arrival against the Nittany Lions with 6 total tackles, 2 interceptions, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, and 1 fumble recovery.

Northwestern is struggling down the stretch. The Wildcats have not won a game since their season opener against Nebraska. Iowa beat Northwestern 33-13 in Iowa City, putting the Wildcats at 1-7 through eight games.

Sports Betting in Big Ten Country

There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.

21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.

RELATED: 2022 B1G Championship Odds

Ohio State has not lost to Northwestern since 2004. The game that season was in Evanston as the Wildcats won 33-27. The Buckeyes have a nine-game winning streak coming into the game.

The last time that these two teams played was in the 2020 B1G Championship game.

The FPI believes that Ohio State will add to its win streak, and gives the Buckeyes a 98.4% chance to win. Northwestern has a very slim chance of knocking off undefeated Ohio State with a 1.6% chance.

After Northwestern’s loss to Iowa, it’s starting to look like the Wildcats are going to miss out on the postseason for the second year in a row.

Ohio State and Northwestern kick off Nov. 5 at noon ET on ABC.