ESPN’s FPI is leaning towards a certain team in the Michigan-Nebraska matchup, to no one’s suprise.

The Wolverines face Matt Rhule in the Nebraska head coach’s first season in the B1G in Week 5. Michigan is the No. 2 team in the country and will be traveling to Lincoln to face the 2-2 Cornhuskers.

After being down 7-0 early in the first quarter to Rutgers, Michigan went on to score 31 unanswered points in Jim Harbaugh’s return from a three-game suspension.


ESPN BET is now live in 17 states

Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus


Nebraska is 2-0 in its last couple of games thanks to the play of quarterback Heinrich Haarberg. Jeff Sims has been dealing with an injury as of late, and Haarberg has filled in quite nicely.

Haarberg has 265 yards passing, 255 yards rushing, and 5 total touchdowns from his last two starts. While those games were against Northern Illinois and Louisiana Tech, Haarberg is proving to be a problem for opposing defenses.

Regardless of the recent surge of Haarberg and the Nebraska offense, the FPI is favoring Michigan on the road. Harbaugh’s team is given an 87.6% chance of winning. Rhule has a 12.4% chance of pulling off the upset.

Michigan opened as a 17-point favorite against the Huskers. Michigan residents interested in getting in on the action can take advantage of our DraftKings Michigan promo code.

Michigan comes into the matchup on a three-game winning streak against Nebraska. Kickoff will be at 3:30 p.m. ET on FOX.