ESPN's SP+ predicts every B1G Week 1 game
It’s time for some season-opening football across the B1G!
Fans, players, and coaches alike have been through it all since the conference decided to cancel, delay, and then reinstate a fall football season. While the situation is far from ideal, it is good to see B1G teams getting ready to suit up and take the field.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Illinois and Wisconsin will get things kicked off Friday evening with the rest of the conference following on Saturday. Barring any cancellations due to COVID, teams will then continue with a game every weekend for nine straight weeks.
Hopefully the complete regular season goes off without a hitch for the coaches and players. As we head into Week 1, here is how ESPN’s SP+ is predicting every season opener across the conference:
- Illinois 14, Wisconsin 37
- Nebraska 19, Ohio State 41
- Rutgers 13, Michigan State 30
- Iowa 29, Purdue 24
- Penn State 33, Indiana 23
- Maryland 17, Northwestern 27
- Michigan 27, Minnesota 30
💰🎉 WEEK 8 SP+ PICKS 🪙📢
* The first "I've gotta take 2 screenshots" week of the season!
* Big games: UNC 39-21 NC St, Ok St 29-24 ISU, Minn 30-27 Mich, Cincy 28-27 SMU
* SP+ is 54% ATS for the season despite a couple of crap weeks (and I feel better about this week, FWIW) pic.twitter.com/SZpbDNwXio
— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) October 21, 2020